Le Chaudan is a nice little cliff with 7 routes opened by Guillaume Ciais. It is limited but definitively wroth a visit.
MicromĂ©gas, 8a, Le Chaudan (Â© P. Gatta)
Access: drive to Le Chaudan (North of Nice on M6202 road). Continue the drive after the village, pass two small tunnels and park on the right just before the third tunnel. We can see the cliff from the parking. Walk 2 minutes to reach the cliff.
Anna in Donneur dâ€™orgasmes, Le Chaudan (Â© P. Gatta)
We wen there 3 times and climbed all routes, below are our comments:
1. Micro-soft, 6c ** chipped holds
2. Micro-laxe, 7a+ * easy then two bouldery moves.
3. Donneur dâ€™orgasmes, 7b *** great route
4. Lâ€™infirmiĂ¨re Ă©tait marginale, 7c ** nice and bouldery
5. Micro-rifice, 8a ** powerendurance
6. Coup de foutre, 7c+ * very loose rock and bouldery
7. MicromĂ©gas, 8a *** great route
Topo le Chaudan (Â© P. Gatta)